Strange One Night Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange One Night Stands

What are some of the strangest things that happened to you during a one night stand? Mine was the guy was talking dirty to me using a baby voice.

The dog of my the guy that I was hooking up with thought that joining us was a good idea. So the dog jumped on the bed tried to hump me. Luckily the guy was a fast thinker that he immediately grabbed something to throw so that his dog can try and fetch it. Once the dog was out of his room, he immediately locks it.

Comment

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Deanne12 I bet you guys not do it again if the dog is around.lol

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Susanna23 Of course, but we can do it again and not to other places, like motels ,lol.

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be great! I am sure you guys will have a good time. Deanne12

We went to the guy's house and while we were having sex, his two friends walked in and somehow we ended up having a foursome. I had no choice to let them join but at least we enjoyed it.

Comment

• grace34
      grace34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ever think that when they walk at the room its already pre-planned that they're going to have a foursome with you?

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the only gang bang that you had with them or there were other ones after that?

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you take the 3 cock? I bet you're tired after that.

I had a one-night-stand with my past workmate but it was a disappointment. He and I had a different style and he wanted to do things that I am not comfortable with.

Comment

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like weird positions? Shafted

• HGDF745
      HGDF745 commented
      Editing a comment
      Manthara34 For me, it's very awkward for me, but for him I think it's just nothing to him he even asks me again.
      Last edited by HGDF745; 03-30-2021, 11:30 AM.

• HGDF745
      HGDF745 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shafted Yeah, but it looks like nothing to him.

I had a one-night-stand with a guy I met on an online dating site. Everything was going fine till he started moaning. It sounded really strange, it was like a pig grunting that made really disappointed.

Comment

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      So I guess you never reached out to that guy and even if he reached out to you, you would ignore him?

• WackSparrow
      WackSparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that it would be a huge mood killer for you if you saw his face while he's making those sounds.

It was just a year ago and had been seeing this guy, not really serious and somehow I end up going to his place since it's closer and were drunk by the way. We did it and before I went to sleep I asked him if I could borrow his charger since my phone was dead and plug it like 4ft away from his bed then within a few hours one of the phones rang and I answered it without knowing it's his phone I'm answering and it was his gf so I panicked immediately unplug my phone and call myself an uber to get the hell out of there.

Comment

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that it's his girlfriend? It must be the name that's on the phone something like babe, is it?

• Pads10
      Pads10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, because what if she hears my voice right? and what if she lives near that guy. HypoLuxe

• Pads10
      Pads10 commented
      Editing a comment
      ClitEastwood I am not really sure, but what if she is right? I would be busted if she found out.

Hooked up with a guy I'd only known for a few days. Everything went fine until it was time to drop him off at his place the next morning. There was a guy standing outside the apartment looking pissed, Apparently, the guy was gay and the man I've been loves to cheat on his live-in boyfriend with women so I immediately get out of that place before I'll be troubled by that gay man.

Comment

• habbit98
      habbit98 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the man you've been is only using that gay guy financially haha. Like you said he loves to cheat with his boyfriend and he's definitely not serious.

• Celine123
      Celine123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Weird but I think the gay guy spoiled his boyfriend so much that he didn't care anymore what's to happen.

There was this guy who was so drunk that he suddenly pulled out in the middle of sex to ran to the toilet and puke. While he was puking, I sneaked out since I have no plans of taking care of him the rest of the night.

Comment

• Orlea32
      Orlea32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he got mad at you because you sneaked out on him?

• AbbieGlass
      AbbieGlass commented
      Editing a comment
      I just wish you too never saw each other again after that experience.

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      Orlea32 Maybe, lol. AbbieGlass I keep praying on that.

I've been with a guy who suffers from night terrors. I think that we've been sleeping for an hour already when all of a sudden he screams which frighten the shit out of me. I woke him up and told him that I have to leave since I'm not going to be able to sleep properly if he keeps on having them.

Comment

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      That is creepy! I would not want to be with someone like that since I am really scared of those people who are shouting while sleeping.

• AlysaBBy
      AlysaBBy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky that he didn't end up hurting you or something. I've heard some cases where the person who are suffering from them accidentally hurts the person that they're sleeping with.

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBBy yeah, I was lucky at that time that he just shouted but it still frighten the hell out of me.

This might not sound strange but, I had a bunch of one night stands where the guy ended up falling asleep while we're doing it. I think it was around three to five one night stands straight.

Comment

• Lomma89
      Lomma89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he that drunk already that's why he fallen asleep in the middle of sex?

Are you kidding me? he is talking dirty to you using a baby voice? lol that is so funny.

Comment

• Fenny56
      Fenny56 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was hilarious lol!

• Jasmine45
      Jasmine45 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I was in her situation I am sure we don't have sex, I just laugh the whole night. Fenny56
Working...
X