Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my regular hook ups ask me for threesomes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threesome? hhmm, that sounds so interesting.

Comment

• Locrea4
      Locrea4 commented
      Editing a comment
      it sound yummy and orgasmic

• AylaGD
      AylaGD commented
      Editing a comment
      you look so hot. is that your real picture? you are very delicious.

Originally posted by Lomma89 View Post
    Threesome? hhmm, that sounds so interesting.
    girl go for it!! will it be 2 guys or 2 girls? I like threesome with 2 guys... someone licking your pussy while the other is sucking your tits. and while you are being fucked you are eating dick. trust me that is so awesome.

Comment

• Pads10
      Pads10 commented
      Editing a comment
      AylaGD you are quite an adventure type honey. I want to stick my dick to any of your holes. my hard dick will make sure you cum over and over again

• Locrea4
      Locrea4 commented
      Editing a comment
      you are a very horny creature Pads10 ... did you ever get in trouble because of that? LOL

• AylaGD
      AylaGD commented
      Editing a comment
      Locrea4 yeaaahh many times lol but that was HOT TROUBLE. I don't hook up with someone attached though. I love the fuck but not the drama. but there are times i hook up with multple people. some are friends LMAO.. not my fault. I just want to fuck. nothing wrong. Completely normal

Go for it!! there is no reason not to. did he show you a picture of who will that be? will it be 2 guys? I would say it will be best if you are the solo. the sensation will make you want for more.

Comment

• AylaGD
      AylaGD commented
      Editing a comment
      SPIRIT ANIMAL @Pads10.. lol we want all the attention, not a competition.. I did try with 2 girls though but still,. it's best if you are the main chick ..

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is an offer that only stupid people will decline.. Hahahaha I even love orgy but it's quite tiring. You would need a boos to be able to keep up with multiple partners

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me join this group.. why won't we meet up and bang? I believe we can be horny enough for each other.. aytttt AylaGD?
Working...
X