Problems Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Anyone?

Can you guys give hookups or one-night stand problems? For me, I have to masturbate after the sex because he couldn't manage to give me an orgasm.

I had a one night stand before, he was tall and a muscular but he has a small dick and I don't know any sex position for small dicks.

Comment

Well doing it without any protection and ending up either having STD or pregnant is the first thing that popped in my head lol

Comment

• LazieDaizy
        LazieDaizy commented
        Editing a comment
        You said what is on my mind, I guess that is the worst case scenario.

Most of the common ones that I encountered were passing out in the middle of sex, too drunk to get an erection, and cumming early

Comment

• Shafted
        Shafted commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't handle those three, it's the most annoying problems.

If the guy is too drunk, then there is a chance that I wouldn't enjoy it since he might end up being too drunk to fuck or it would take him forever to cum
      Last edited by NotAlone; 04-17-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• ClitEastwood
        ClitEastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        So that's true, I thought alcohol can boost their libido. lol

• Addicted
        Addicted commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a fine line between power dick and whiskey dick. One drink can make the difference. You have to plan ahead. The worst is when you don't expect to fuck so you get a little more drunk than you'd hoped and then she wants the D. Oooooh. Yeah. About that. Sorry. Not tonight.

I had a one-night stand before but my problem is I can't remember anything. It was a shame because he is the hottest guy I bedded.

Comment

• WackSparrow
        WackSparrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you easily have blackouts every time that you go out drinking?

Have you seen the movie Knocked Up? That's one major problem from a hookup

Comment

• Lorane12
        Lorane12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did something similar happened to you or someone that you know?

Twiggy Did he at least take you to a nice restaurant? Show me a guy who can't make a woman cum and I'll show you a guy who either can't pay attention, or who isn't trying, or both. I'm suggesting it's easy, but it takes consistent persistence.

Comment

Working...
      X