The First Good One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Good One

I know that most of us didn't enjoyed the first time that you've done it. So do you remember the first time that you had sex that was a good one?

It was the second time that I had sex. It was with the same guy who popped my cherry

Comment

• SharonSkills
      SharonSkills commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all cherries are popped up. There are women who do not experience the popping up of their cherries.

• Marian45
      Marian45 commented
      Editing a comment
      SharonSkills But that is not the topic at hand, is it?

It was around my second year in college. Dated a guy who enjoys a long foreplay during sex, so I came a bunch of times that evening

Comment

• Jade110
      Jade110 commented
      Editing a comment
      So how long does a normal sex session last? Was that also the first time you had multiple orgasms during sex?

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of foreplay is that? Did it involve some few things? That man might be a genius to make it that long.

• AbbieGlass
      AbbieGlass commented
      Editing a comment
      How long are talking about? Did he prepared a play or something?

But my first time was already a good one. I experienced a little bit of discomfort but I consider it as my first good one.

Comment

• Marian45
      Marian45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Discomfort is unavoidable on the first one. Did the next one lived up to your expectation?

• NotAlone
      NotAlone commented
      Editing a comment
      Gracia3 I think he was so experienced. He was gentle and all.

• NotAlone
      NotAlone commented
      Editing a comment
      Marian45 Yeah, I felt a little discomfort for the first one. But it was the same with the second one.

I think that was my third one as the first two ones were messy. We know that most first times are disasters. But, I had all those sessions with just one person.

Comment

• OnlyChristina
      OnlyChristina commented
      Editing a comment
      Fenny56 That's a fun way to end a sex. It's like fireworks but you actually have a chance to touch and be covered by it.

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex is supposed to be messy. Don't expect it to be good and clean until it gets rough!

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      BigPoppa are you the type who doesn't mind to have sex even if the girl is having her period?

It was the first girl that I hooked up with in college. We ended up hooking up with each other for that entire semester

Comment

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      You were such a lucky guy to have a hookup for a semester. What happened on the next semester?

• HypoLuxe
      HypoLuxe commented
      Editing a comment
      BullNdieHeather maybe she found a much better guy lol

• NaughtyJill
      NaughtyJill commented
      Editing a comment
      HypoLuxe I wonder how it lasted for a whole semester. But, yeah, I think the girl got to her senses and got an another man. lol.

The first I ever had was my douchebag ex but I gotta admit, our first was awesome considering it an outdoor sex just outside his house.

Comment

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be one of the lucky ones who were lucky that they enjoyed the first time that they've done it

• LazieDaizy
      LazieDaizy commented
      Editing a comment
      NarniaStark I went on top of him and I realized he de-virginized me already. I kinda hate the part when he thrusts in deep and it was awfully painful.

It was the friend of my roommate in college, whom I've been flirting with for an entire semester

Comment

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why or how did you two separated after the semester? WackSparrow

My first is not that good and not that bad either but overall, I considered it good as its my first time and with my first love.

Comment

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still together with your first love?

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, been over ages ago.
Working...
X