Sex with ZERO chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex with ZERO chemistry

Last edited by HypoLuxe; 07-25-2019, 07:57 AM.

I always get attracted to my hook-ups or dates. Of course I would never go out with someone because I pity them. I would never go out with someone I'm not totally attracted to. It's just a waste of time!

Comment

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      Twiggy It won't be a waste of time if you had fun tho!

• HGDF745
      HGDF745 commented
      Editing a comment
      Twiggy waste of time? So mean you did not enjoy it while with them?

It happened to me TWICE! One was with a guy who doesn't look really attractive but our taste of music is what made us jive. We enjoyed having rough sex over heavy metal music. The other was a student, he asked me out for coffee then we hit the bar and ended up underneath the sheets. He is not really my type but because he was too nice, I decided to return the favor.

Comment

• LazieDaizy
      LazieDaizy commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure did had a lot of fun tho, Shafted!

• notpickygirl
      notpickygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you looking forward to have the third man with zero chemistry to have sex with you?

Yes. He had an attractive body but the only thing that was missing was an attractive face. Well, I still got to enjoy his pounding, though. lol.

Comment

No. I only had sex with the men who I got attracted to. There would be no sense hooking up with the men whom you do not like as you would not enjoy it.

Comment

• NotAlone
        NotAlone commented
        Editing a comment
        You may not enjoy it that much but there are still the sensations. So, somehow, you would still have a little enjoyment.

• More2This
        More2This commented
        Editing a comment
        NotAlone While the physical sensations would be there, there would be no emotional happiness.

If you're horny enough, you would end up sleeping with anyone just for the sake of getting laid

Comment

I just hope that your guilt would eat you for a really long time. That's just a huge dick move coming from you

Comment

I've hooked up with a guy once because he was the only who's available at the time and I was really horny

Comment

• Addicted
            Addicted commented
            Editing a comment
            Any port in a storm!

• Orlea32
            Orlea32 commented
            Editing a comment
            Does his performance satisfy you?
        Working...
        X