You Want Me To Do What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Want Me To Do What?

What was the strangest thing that happened to you or the other person during a hookup? My ex wanted to massage his taint while I was sucking his dick

Mine was the opposite. He wanted to eat my asshole but I didn't allow him to rim me

Comment

• SpudMe
      SpudMe commented
      Editing a comment
      But if it's clean then why don't you try it? It's really good actually.

• Shafted
      Shafted commented
      Editing a comment
      So you have never tried being rimmed before? I agree with @SpudMe.You mus try it. I am sure that you would gonna love it.

My date wanted me to suck his dick in public but I'm not that type who does that.

Comment

• LazieDaizy
      LazieDaizy commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you'd ever tried it without anyone looking at you, you'll probably enjoy it!

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      Where in a public place exactly? If it was in a park, then let the bushes do their wonders. LOL.

• Jade110
      Jade110 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be more strange if he wanted you to suck it while you're in the restaurant

She wanted to collect the table napkins I used and wanted a strand of my hair.

Comment

• Jasmine45
      Jasmine45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should try and stop dating weird girls lol

• More2This
      More2This commented
      Editing a comment
      What was her purpose of collecting those used table napkins and a strand of your hair?

It was his birthday and he wanted me to sit on the cake while being naked. He said he wanted to eat me with the icings all around my holes.

Comment

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you do what he wanted?

• DorothyStyles
      DorothyStyles commented
      Editing a comment
      If he would lick you after sitting on the cake then it would be sticky but yummy.

• Orlea32
      Orlea32 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be fun then, lucky you you had that kind of guy that will licked you.

I once dated a guy who was raised conservative and wanted us to have anal sex because he only wanted to have vaginal penetration with me once we're married. By the way, I told him I was still a virgin when we started dating and the naughtiest thing that I've done with a guy so far was handjobs and torrid kissing (I was lying about all of those things of course lol)

Comment

I found out really quickly that I'm not as much of a freak as I thought I was when I told a girl I met online that I was into "just about anything". I should have known. She showed up with a strap on. That was a big bag of NOPE! You want to stick that WHERE???

Comment

I have a one night stand with a mascular guy who wants me to sucked his cute dick. I mean his small dick.

Comment

Working...
        X