Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGDF745
    commented on 's reply
    this is a sad reality of the world today. It seems like common courtesy has been burried down 6 ft below. People thinks walking away is just okay. they do not even bother to tell you why. Some has a little decency of messaging you it's over. Relationships are harder these days because of the new norm

• Deanne12
    commented on 's reply
    or maybe that person is just a jack ass. that is a sore excuse of a looser to be honest

• Deanne12
    replied
    I think it became a norm for some relationships to not have proper closure. But if you were just hooking up? Like day dream. you are not supposed to demand. If he does not make a sound to you, then he found another booty call.

Leave a comment:

• Freeza12
    replied
    I know a lot of people being left suddenly and I know someone who did that. ( NOT ME) he said, the reason they did not say anything because they could not. they are not comfortable hurting the other person by being honest. they just leave but sometimes that is already closure. just move on and hook up with someone else. or better fall in love again.

Leave a comment:

• Manthara34
    commented on 's reply
    If that's the case Deanne12 he's a coward as he left without being honest with you!

• AylaGD
    commented on 's reply
    Have you guys tried oral sex? Lorane12

• Jhannnna
    commented on 's reply
    What if the relationship is getting cold but they stay because of the child. Tiffany45

• Deanne12
    commented on 's reply
    I don't love him that much anymore. unlike before. HGDF745

• Deanne12
    commented on 's reply
    Manthara34 Yeah I am thinking about that too, maybe he fall in love to other woman.

• Tiffany45
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah maybe there are people who would accept that valid reason, but there are some who do not. Jhannnna

• Jhannnna
    commented on 's reply
    If there is a person who would stay in that toxic relationship, I am sure there is a valid reason behind it. Tiffany45

• Lorane12
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds good. plain sex is way better. AylaGD

• bolder11
    replied
    If you didn't do something, then you deserved to have an explanation.

Leave a comment:

• AylaGD
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, just hook up, I mean plain sex. Lorane12

• Tiffany45
    commented on 's reply
    Jhannnna You're right, besides there is no good reason to stay in that toxic relationship.
Working...
X