To keep or not to keep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To keep or not to keep?

Just a random thought: Is there a thing that you still have that was given to you by an ex?
    Mine is a Star Wars collectible. She did not take it back, and why should I give it back? She does not know Star Wars anyway, lol!

I keep at least one shirt from each of the guys I've dated, but sadly just had two hoodies. Most of them are baggy shirts and I rarely wear them at home.

Comment

• Gregaria28
      Gregaria28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't they ask you where'd their favorite shirts go? Lol, this is why I don't let girls steal any of my hoodies or shirts. I might as well end up being naked most of the time. Lol!

• Drenna63
      Drenna63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gregaria28 But you are already naked on your profile photo. How I wish I could see you live and naked while chatting with you.

My ex bought me three pairs of shoes, and I still have them. I even thought about selling them, then I thought, hey, I guess I don't need to shop for new shoes. Since two of them are sneakers and the other was a pair of stilettos that I barely use. (Only for formal occasions)

Comment

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be hilarious if your ex tried to claim the pair of stilettos back. Will he ever give it to his new gf? I guess he's just going to wear it lol!

• Jhannnna
      Jhannnna commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you do not work in an office setting. Because if you were, then you would be using that stiletto.

BigPoppa The gift was already given to you. It would be silly to take it back when the relationship is over. Gifts should remain as gifts; no returning back.

Comment

• SpudMe
      SpudMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Some couples I know are giving all the things back to their exes. I wonder why they even do that? Or maybe the other would say, 'Hey I want to have ___ back!". It's dumb, really.

• grace34
      grace34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Absolutely right. Once given to someone, you should never ever take it back anymore. It would not be nice to ask for those things back.

I saw this one and I had hard laughs. After the break up, the conversation was like:
    Woman: Give me back everything that I gave you!
    Man: Sure! As long as you give me back my cum!

Comment

• habbit98
      habbit98 commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO! That's crazy! Imagine if two of them were in public and they're arguing like that, I wouldn't just burst out laughing with the crowd as well.

• Orlea32
      Orlea32 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure that the woman was not able to return all those cum. Poor woman. lol.

The only thing(s) I would seriously consider giving back was if at one point the relationship was very serious and she gave me a family heirloom of sorts that was personal value. Otherwise, I'd keep it. As bolder11 said, a gift is a gift.

Comment

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, something that has sentimental value must be considered giving it back. Especially a family heirloom, even if it's a small piece of jewelry.

So what's that Star Wars collectible are we talking about here and how expensive was it?

Comment

• Manthara34
      Manthara34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe those action figures or an actual lightsaber. Well, the price varies on which lightsabers you're going to purchase. If it's a blue lightsaber (Luke Skywalker's) it costs $42, the green lightsaber (Yoda's) is almost $60, and the red one is Darth Vader's lightsaber that costs around $67. I just listed it out for you from Amazon, just in case you wanted to purchase one LazieDaizy.

Had a couple of shirts that were given to me by my exes. There was even a time that an ex wanted to have a shirt that was given to me by another ex

Comment

• Marian45
      Marian45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would that ex wanted to have the shirt that was given by an another ex? Any reason for that?

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      Marian45 maybe the ex didn't know that shirt was given to him by another ex

HypoLuxe and did you give her the shirt or not?

It was a teddy bear. A big stuffed toy. I have been keeping it in my room at my parent's house. Of course, I do not live there anymore. Why did I keep it? It is because it had a sentimental value. That toy was a gift to me by my first boyfriend in way back in high school. Should it be thrown away anytime soon? After I get married, that would have to go.

Comment

• Kimmy13
      Kimmy13 commented
      Editing a comment
      WackSparrow If you're going to ask me, I wouldn't. Well, I used to have a huge teddy bear and my first boyfriend gave it to me. When we broke up, I gave it away to my dearest cousin. It's better to give it to someone you know and for sure, it will be in good hands.

• Franzem67
      Franzem67 commented
      Editing a comment
      After the breakup, all gifts would have to be thrown away so that I would not be able to remember them whenever I see the gifts that they had given to me.

• Sunitta08
      Sunitta08 commented
      Editing a comment
      WackSparrow I would not freak out and I am more happy if that teddy bear gets donated to a good keeper
Working...
X