Dumb/Clueless Partners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb/Clueless Partners

What are you going to do if the person that you're seeing is clueless when it comes to the basic stuff believes in crazy conspiracies? I'm speaking in general terms here and not about sex only. Like believing on flat earthers, and not believing that Hawaii is part of the USA.

Never been with a guy who was like that. But I know someone who believes that Tupac Shakur is still alive somewhere.

Comment

• Freeza12
      Freeza12 commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that he believes that Elvis is still alive as well and that they might be hanging out together.

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      I always think of him as a tough SOB. I remember those days that I keep listening to his songs and also thinking that he is still alive.

I also know someone who doesn't know that Alaska is part of the US. He keeps on saying that it's his dream country and I keep on laughing and told him it's a state as well as Hawaii.

Comment

• Locrea4
      Locrea4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, a lot of folks even people who are not in the United States believe that they are a country for having them drawn separately from the map of the US.

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      It really sounds like it's a country when you'll first hear it without knowing it in your history lesson.

My friends actually believe in the film district 9. Extraterrestrials are kept hostage in Area 51 and alien spacecraft is transported there.

Comment

• JairaTR
      JairaTR commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that your friend wasn't joking? Because believing that in that movie (District 9) is really crazy. I would understand if they're talking about the things that are happening over at Area 51

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely serious about it, I know it sounds crazy lol

I'm guessing that being with a guy who believes in every conspiracy theory out there could count as a dumb partner,right?

Comment

• Janeth445
      Janeth445 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually dated a guy who believes that sort of thing?

• HypoLuxe
      HypoLuxe commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of conspiracy theories are you talking about here? Are they small ones or the huge one like about secret societies and the like?

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so or maybe your right if they lack research and only believe in what they think of.

I got a dumb partner before and believe Elvis Presley was still alive but who knows were still a kid at that time and he's certainly not aware of it.

Comment

• Shafted
      Shafted commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know that there's a conspiracy theory that Elvis faked his death in order to escape the mafia? Maybe he said that because he believes it.

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have played along with him and told him that you heard that Elvis was hanging out with Tupac Shakur lmao.

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      ItsyBetsy I hope both of you are not too young having sex lol when you mention when both of you were kids at that time.

Got a partner who talks about the Illuminati about Beyonce and Jay Z got deep connections and are a part of this conspiracy.

Comment

• SpudMe
      SpudMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard about that conspiracy theory as well. You forgot to mention about Lady Gaga being a member as well.

• Fenny56
      Fenny56 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's also news that the Denver airport is a hub for Illuminati. I don't know if you heard all about it.

• HeyMan
      HeyMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there's a lot of entities involved in this. What can you say about Illuminati?

My partner before likes sharing crazy conspiracy theories but they are not the basic ones. I am the one who is not aware of it like hoax and theories on 9/11, the Nazis and others. I was so bored listening to him.

Comment

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that Nazi conspiracy theory was about Hitler being still alive?

• NaughtyJill
      NaughtyJill commented
      Editing a comment
      I was also thinking of the conspiracy that Hitler is alive and being resurrected.

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often space out once he starts talking about those things?

It's actually coming from me and I have no idea that Africa is a continent and I always think of it as a country for hearing that name most of the time when I was young.

Comment

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      I also thought that it's a country and I was feeling dumb when I told that Africa is the country I want to visit someday.

• Gregaria28
      Gregaria28 commented
      Editing a comment
      North Africa is actually a region composes of countries and South Africa is a country itself.

• lotsalove
      lotsalove commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you know that Australia is both a country and a continent lol.

I'm willing to stay with him if he's willing to listen to me when I tell him that things that he believes in are not true. If not, I will break up with him.

Comment

• Jhannnna
      Jhannnna commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you have what it takes to correct him? It is possible that he might be the one who' going to break up with you when he finds out that he's wrong.

I was thinking this is all about having partners who are clueless when it comes to sex.

Comment

• Tiffany45
      Tiffany45 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many of them were clueless? Sounds like you're the type who dates virgins that's why they don't know what they're doing when. it comes to sex.

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have something to share in case this is about partners that are clueless when it comes to sex.
Working...
X