Dating an Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating an Ex

First of all, I know its not a good idea, however, recently we became hook up buddies and she asked if we could give it a chance once again. I did feel something towards her but I'm not sure its enough. What do you guys think about this?

if you still feel something it would be bet to give a try than to regret later. maybe the second time around it will work.

Comment

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      ClitEastwood you should have stop giving him chances after the second one.

• Spiral
      Spiral commented
      Editing a comment
      ClitEastwood Is he that hot that you can't resist him that's why you keep giving him chances?

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Spiral well he's hot but the main reason probably is that I keep believing in him.

if you feel that its not enough for you to get back, it would be better to just remain hook up buddies .

Comment

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      HypoLuxe other people have no problem with it, they actually prefer staying as a hook up buddy with their ex especially if they're hot.

• HypoLuxe
      HypoLuxe commented
      Editing a comment
      Twiggy do you know people who like being a hook buddy with their exes? If so, what is their reason for it?

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      HypoLuxe yeah, I know some people and the common reason is lust or they're just horny and wanting for a known fuck buddy.

Are you sure that you feel something special again? or maybe its just lust.

Comment

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      well it could be lust at first but it can be something special.

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      NarniaStark how can he distinguish lust from that something special?

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      BullNdieHeather I think we all know what lust is and what feeling something special is.

Hook up buddies is more fun so I think you should keep it that way because based on your statement, you start feeling something since you two started hooking up so there's a big chance that's just lust .

Comment

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did the two of you stayed as hook up buddies? Hope you both are single that time.

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      BigPoppa if I can remember it right it takes about a year but not regularly though. I'm single that time I son't know about him, never really asked him bout that.

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      LeilaBee If ever you'll know he wasn't single that time, will you still continue hooking up with him?

I don't think its a good idea at all as there's a chance you will just end up hurting each other again. As for hooking up, you can find someone else for that.

Comment

Originally posted by WackSparrow View Post
      First of all, I know its not a good idea, however, recently we became hook up buddies and she asked if we could give it a chance once again. I did feel something towards her but I'm not sure its enough. What do you guys think about this?
      Are you seeing someone right now? or is your ex seeing someone too?

Comment

• BustyBasia
        BustyBasia commented
        Editing a comment
        To be honest, I don't know why I asked this, lol.

• HeyMan
        HeyMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you misread his post, LOL. BustyBasia

• BustyBasia
        BustyBasia commented
        Editing a comment
        HeyMan lmao, I kinda did that is why my reply is kinda off the topic, hahaha

Why go back to a person who once hurt you? It will just become a cycle of love that ends up in hate.

Comment

• Shafted
        Shafted commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, I don't believe in it because it will always end the same. The other person will just assume that its okay to commit mistakes as you are always ready to give chances.

• NarniaStark
        NarniaStark commented
        Editing a comment
        But there are people who cherish second chances, I guess it totally depends on the person some just take it for granted.

• Shafted
        Shafted commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, there are people who don't know how to value it because they don't know how hard it is to accept the person who once hurt you again.

I dated my ex too, we give it a try for the second time and it worked the second time but its not easy. You always have doubts, anxious as you cannot forget what happened in the past.

Comment

• ItsyBetsy
        ItsyBetsy commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you manage it? Are you two still together?

• LazieDaizy
        LazieDaizy commented
        Editing a comment
        By trusting him once again, it is not easy but I was able to to do it. Nope, we are no longer together, we part ways, again.

• ItsyBetsy
        ItsyBetsy commented
        Editing a comment
        LazieDaizy you're right, trusting the man who once hurt you is not easy at all. You are so brave for doing that.
    Working...
    X