Mobile Games Addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Games Addict

Does anyone of you experience dating someone who is so addicted to mobile games? Like in my experience, I met this guy and it was our first date, we were talking and getting to know each other but in the middle of the date, he used his phone and I thought it was just some kind of emergency at work or something but then he was actually playing. Smh.

I, myself loves playing mobile games but I've never done this. Its very disrespectful to a girl.

Comment

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, considering that its a first date. The guy clearly has no manners at all.

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, he should at least see to it that the date is done before playing his games or if the game is that important to him, he should've cancelled the date. I hope he apologize to the girl for this.

So I'm guessing there's no second date after that.

Comment

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely she did that and she probably called her friends and rant to them about what happened to her, LOL.

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely she did that and she probably called her friends and rant to them about what happened to her, LOL.

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      LeilaBee that's for sure, hahaha.

Damn, he shouldn't have go on a date if he would just do this. He should've stayed at home and played his games.

Comment

The guy might have an important game event that time, lol but anyway, what he did is still unacceptable, he should have cancelled the date or just honestly told the girl about it.

Comment

Oops, can't believe a guy as shit as this exist. I hope you left him and blocked all communications with him after.

Comment

I am hoping he apologized for his behavior and truly, that was such a shitty thing to do more importantly it was a first date.

Comment

• NarniaStark
            NarniaStark commented
            Editing a comment
            We can totally considers him as a total shit if he didn't apologize for it.

A scheduled tournament with his friends is likely the reason why he did that. My best friend is also a solid gamer and he would go without food for a day just to play especially with special events.

Comment

• BullNdieHeather
            BullNdieHeather commented
            Editing a comment
            Affect this teammate? In what way? I don't know too much about video games and he can't back out so does that mean there's required players or something?

• HeyMan
            HeyMan commented
            Editing a comment
            BullNdieHeather yes, some games have required number of members to play

• BullNdieHeather
            BullNdieHeather commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh okay, thanks for the info didn't know that, lol.

SpudMe Did you left him during the date? or did you wait for him finished his game? LOL. I hope your answer is the first one.

Comment

• WackSparrow
            WackSparrow commented
            Editing a comment
            If she waited for him to finish the game then she is such a good person but naive at the same time.

• Shafted
            Shafted commented
            Editing a comment
            Right, and the guy just wasted a diamond right there and then because he values the game than the girl in front of him, lol. WackSparrow

Clearly this man is still a boy and he doesn't see you as a woman cause if he does, he wouldn't disrespect you this way on your FIRST DATE.

Comment

• ClitEastwood
            ClitEastwood commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree, I wouldn't even wonder if he can't eve find a stable relationship that is clearly because of his manners.

• Shafted
            Shafted commented
            Editing a comment
            No, I think he has a stable relationship with videos game right now and I'm sure he's totally committed, lol. ClitEastwood

• ClitEastwood
            ClitEastwood commented
            Editing a comment
            Shafted lmao you are totally right, his friends shouldn't even bother setting him up for dates.

One of my ex is also a gamer but he always allocates time for play and time for other things, and we both made it a rule of no using of phones when were spending time together like a date.

Comment

• ItsyBetsy
            ItsyBetsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Some boys are just simply rude and with no manners at all. There's nothing wrong with playing but put it in the right place and time.

• BustyBasia
            BustyBasia commented
            Editing a comment
            ItsyBetsy yes, I think it was a bad luck that she get to met and date a guy like that and too bad for the future girls this guy would date, I hope he would take this as a lesson as well.

What did you do when he started playing on his phone? Did you pull out your phone and used it as well? SpudMe

Comment

• LazieDaizy
            LazieDaizy commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't blame her if she end up using her phone too.

• HypoLuxe
            HypoLuxe commented
            Editing a comment
            Me either but I can't imagine how long she waited for him to finished the game. I truly hope she left him.

Obviously, you are not this mans priority. Your make up, dress, effort and time to attend the date is totally wasted on a not worthy guy.

Comment

Is he the one who asked you out on a date or you asked him? Or was it a blind date set up by your friends?

Comment

If ever you waited for him finish his game and you waited till the date is over, did he apologized to you? and did you continue your communication with him or you block him?

Comment

• LeilaBee
                LeilaBee commented
                Editing a comment
                If I were her I wouldn't wait for the guy, duh, and I would have block him in every social media and I'll definitely go grab a drink to forget that freaking bad date.
                Last edited by LeilaBee; 07-03-2020, 06:19 AM.

• AbbieGlass
                AbbieGlass commented
                Editing a comment
                LeilaBee totally agreed and understand your point. Just where did she found this guy, smh. If the guy happened to be a friend of my friend, I would totally scold my friend for setting me on a date with a guy like him.

• LeilaBee
                LeilaBee commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, hahaha but I'm glad my friends know not to set me up with shitty people.
            Working...
            X