Something In Common

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something In Common

Do you think having something in common with your date is a good thing or not?

It can be a good thing if he's the type who's talks a lot. But if he's the shy type, I would prefer that we're into different things so that I can talk with him

Comment

• notpickygirl
      notpickygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is a good answer.

• WackSparrow
      WackSparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he talks a lot and doesn't even let you finish what you're saying?

I believe in opposite attracts but on the first date it is wise if you go for someone who has the same interests as you.

Comment

• NaughtyJill
      NaughtyJill commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you really prefer someone who's into the same things or not?

• fineass12
      fineass12 commented
      Editing a comment
      NaughtyJill I guess she is saying that she prefers someone whom she can have common interests with.

Why would not be a good thing if there is one thing you two like right?

Comment

• SharonSkills
      SharonSkills commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be the type who's more into that opposites attract thing that's why she's asking us this question

Well, that would be nice but I actually prefer to talk to someone who's not into the same things

Comment

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      OnlyChristina you're right about that one. It's better to be with someone who's not into the same things so that you can learn something new as well

• OnlyChristina
      OnlyChristina commented
      Editing a comment
      Celine123 Well that is because I can learn new things from him.

• OnlyChristina
      OnlyChristina commented
      Editing a comment
      LeilaBee Yes, we are on the same page girl.

I would prefer to go out with someone who's not into the same things that I'm into. At least I can learn something new from him during the date

Comment

• Lomma89
      Lomma89 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have point but if you also have something that you both love to do, that would be fun isn't it?

Of course, I would love to go out with someone who's into the same things as I am

Comment

Yeah, somehow it can be a good thing. But I don't care if we have something in common or not. What's important is that he won't be the only one who's going to talk during the date

Comment

• Spiral
        Spiral commented
        Editing a comment
        Been on a date with someone who talks a lot then?

It's a good thing for me because it's better having something in common than being totally opposite.

Comment

• BullNdieHeather
        BullNdieHeather commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that you and the guy would just argue if you don't have something in common with him?

It can be a good thing if you're the type who enjoy spending time with people who shares the same things that you're into. But I prefer someone who's not into the same things that I'm into

Comment

Not really, but what's important is that he's a good conversationalist and would let me speak during the date

Comment

It's a good thing if you're the type of person who doesn't believe in opposites attract

Comment

I see it a good thing because at least you can start conversing through your common interest.

Comment

• NaughtyJill
              NaughtyJill commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you, that would a good start of a fun conversation.

Now, where's the thrill in that?

Comment

• ClitEastwood
              ClitEastwood commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm guessing that you don't want to go out with someone who's into the same things as you?

• HypoLuxe
              HypoLuxe commented
              Editing a comment
              ClitEastwood, I like to still go out with women who have the same interests with me but I would not be able to learn new things anymore.
          Working...
          X