Worst gift ever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst gift ever.

What is the worst gift that you've received from your partner?

I believe that all gifts must be appreciated no matter how simple they are. It is the thought that your partner had made an effort to provide gifts. So there should be no worst gifts.

Comment

• Jade110
      Jade110 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are the nice lady. I hope there are more people who are like you.

• OnlyChristina
      OnlyChristina commented
      Editing a comment
      OK. You said you appreciate the thought of giving but what was the pettiest gift that you had received?

Already forgotten what the gift was, but I had an ex who bought me something knowing that I would just let him use it

Comment

• AlysaBBy
      AlysaBBy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why could you forget that gift? Do you mean that you gave it back to him and he was the one which used it eventually?

• LazieDaizy
      LazieDaizy commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBBy she might be talking about two different gifts. And the second one was something that she didn't need. Like if the both of them are into video games, he gave her a video game that he knows that she won't be playing

There was this guy who was trying to date me who gave me food that has something that triggers my allergies. Luckily enough, I'm not the one who needs an epi pen when my allergies are triggered

Comment

• MoiraKellyS
      MoiraKellyS commented
      Editing a comment
      What are your allergies?

• AbbieGlass
      AbbieGlass commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraKellyS Almond nuts. I am allergic to that kind of nuts. He gave me a chocolate with almond nuts on it.

Not fond of wearing jewelry (bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc) and had an ex who gave me a necklace for my birthday. It ended up hanging on my mirror in my bedroom

Comment

• AlysaBBy
      AlysaBBy commented
      Editing a comment
      At least, it has become useful as a decoration on your bedroom. But I wonder why you are not fond of jewelries when all my friends love those things and I am no exceptions.

• MoiraKellyS
      MoiraKellyS commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBBy It is because those things are expensive here on our place. Only the rich could afford those jewelries.

Cheetos. What kind of present is that?

Comment

• Celine123
      Celine123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're not fond of junk food that's why you didn't appreciate the Cheetos that was given to you

• OnlyChristina
      OnlyChristina commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Seriously? Just Cheetos? What a poor man.

• BullNdieHeather
      BullNdieHeather commented
      Editing a comment
      Could it be that he just bought it from a store and had just given to you without any reason? Maybe, it was only you who thought of it as a gift.

A baby? Theoretically speaking. lol

Comment

• More2This
      More2This commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that it is really just a theoretical answer. But are you not fond of children that's why you've thought of that?

• HypoLuxe
      HypoLuxe commented
      Editing a comment
      If you really wanted to have a baby, I can easily help you with that one

• OnlyChristina
      OnlyChristina commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he giving the proper child support?

Was once given a bunch of gift cards that only has a few dollars in them

Comment

• SpudMe
      SpudMe commented
      Editing a comment
      How much in total were those gift cards worth? I hope that he made it up for you

• LazieDaizy
      LazieDaizy commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. A bunch of gift cards with few dollars on them is better than just one gift card with one dollar on it. Could it be that he was just making a prank on you? Maybe, it was April 1?

I have not received any worst gift from my girls as I am the one giving gifts to them. I just do not know if they consider the gifts I give them as bad. LOL.

Comment

• Shafted
      Shafted commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinds of gifts had you given them? If they were a bit expensive then those girls surely have liked those gifts.

A dildo that was molded from his dick which was his way of telling me that it is over between the two of us

Comment

Working...
    X