This Is The End?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is The End?

If you're still single during your senior years, are you still going to continue and try to have dates or just be content that you're going to spend the rest of your life alone?

I would keep an open mind on this one. If there's a guy who's willing to ask me out, of course I would go out with him

Comment

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have standards or preferences when it comes to dating the right guy?

• bolder11
      bolder11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you wish to have young men to date you like around 20 years old when your hair have some grey on it already?

• Marian45
      Marian45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would that be a man in his senior years or would you consider someone in his younger years?

I would date, of course. And I would choose the young men. Those who are their early 20s for that matter. Hello, I would be gone soon so I might as well enjoy the few years in this world.

Comment

• MoiraKellyS
      MoiraKellyS commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess dating 20 year-olds aren't a bad thing, might as well try it just like what you've said.
      Just thinking about it seems to be a bit impossible, but as long as I'm still single when I turned old and gray, lol!

• Drenna63
      Drenna63 commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraKellyS But those 20 year old men are too aggressive when it comes to the bed area. Are you sure that you would still be able to cope up with those young men when you are already old and gray?

• Jhannnna
      Jhannnna commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are still like a bitchy old woman then you could still go and fuck those 20 year old young guys. But the scene would not look hot anymore.

I would be old by that time so I would just enjoy my life by travelling. No more dates already as no one would want to date old women anymore.

Comment

• lotsalove
      lotsalove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, there would be. Unless you offer them to be in a sugar relationship with you. Well, at least you get to date young men even if you're old. Not all are in it for the money, but they would like to see how good of a companion you are.

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you said that no young men would date old women, how about travelling with an old man as dates? Would you like to have that?

Originally posted by Janeth445 View Post
    If you're still single during your senior years, are you still going to continue and try to have dates or just be content that you're going to spend the rest of your life alone?
    I think it's still possible to give it a go. It's just hookups right?

Comment

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you're going to be the next Hugh Hefner. I mean, you don't want to settle down with the person you ove but rather surround yourself with a bunch of hot and young ladies.

Originally posted by Janeth445 View Post
    I would be content for a moment, but if someone walks into my life then I would certainly be happy to have him with me.

Comment

I wouldn't want to wait for the rest of my life, I'd go and look for someone I can grow old with. I can't see myself growing old alone.

Comment

• boredassTRS
        boredassTRS commented
        Editing a comment
        I still haven't thought about that yet, I'm still enjoying my life right now before I get to decide if I wanted to settle down.

I think that I would be with someone at that part of my life, if there are none, then might as well enjoy the me time that I would be having

Comment

• HypoLuxe
        HypoLuxe commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're going to try your best in finding someone to be with?

• Sunitta08
        Sunitta08 commented
        Editing a comment
        When you are already old, your me time would not be that great anymore. With weak body and poor eyesight, there would be less that you could do.

I would still go and have dates because at that age, I might start losing a couple of old friends so going out with new ones would result into having new friends to keep me company

Comment

Working...
      X