Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when you are a male at 40, do you impress a girl with money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you are a male at 40, do you impress a girl with money?

Obviously this applies to stable men at 40. If you are broke, please do not bother. It it still hard to get girls if you have the cash? not the ultimate rich but you know., a pretty stable one.. let's say an Engineer or doctor .. whatever but the middle class 40

Of course!!!! How could a girl in 20s settle in an Old man without money. Neither I won't do that! It doesn't matter if you're 40, just spoil me with everything I like to to buy.

Comment

Just guys in 40s are really using their money to get a young and hot girls! You know there no such feeling than fucking fresh girls. These guys do not actually think how much money they will lost by having sugar babies coz it's their lust that they want to satisfy now. They've been working so hard for how many years and it's their way to spoil themselves.

Comment

• Orlea32
        Orlea32 commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely hahahhha

Yes but not all! There are still men at 40 and still very charismatic, you'll be impressed whenever they talk to you. And it makes them sexier when they're smart enough to handle conversations.

Comment

• Pads10
        Pads10 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's kind of interesting but hello... it's 2022 and I can't even find a serious one.LOL

No. Girls are actually impressed of their maturity and kindness.

Comment

• Lomma89
        Lomma89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really hahahaha just tell us that it's just all about money sweetie.

of course they do! how could they get younger girls if they do not. LOL

Comment

I don't think so, girls are actually making impressions to these guys.

Comment

Working...
        X