Any chances?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chances?

Is there a chance that you will date a person who is much older than you? Like 10-15 years older?

Yes, absolutely. 10 to 15 years older than me is not that old. They are more matured and I guess that would be one of the advantages. They are also more experienced - hope you got what I meant.

Comment

• Gracia3
      Gracia3 commented
      Editing a comment
      But the thing is, experience is not exclusive with age

• AbbieGlass
      AbbieGlass commented
      Editing a comment
      No. There are young men who are more experienced than those older men.

I think a ten year age difference is the maximum for me. Because it would more than that there's a huge chance that things wouldn't work for us since we wouldn't enjoy doing the same things

Comment

I would go for the ten years as a gap. You could still hang up and could still relate with each other well. I do not like cougars, though.

Comment

• notpickygirl
        notpickygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you not into cougars? Did you have a bad experience with them that's why you're not into them?

That gap is not too much. Unless you're on your twilight years

Comment

• AbbieGlass
        AbbieGlass commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. If you are already on your twilight years, say 65, then would date an older man who is 10 to 15 years older, how would you look?

I'm willing to go out with someone who's ten years older than me. If he's older than that, then it is a pass already

Comment

• Shafted
        Shafted commented
        Editing a comment
        Will you be passing because of their old age? Or are there some other reasons aside from age?

• More2This
        More2This commented
        Editing a comment
        Shafted I am passing because of the age. I am afraid that we might not be able to understand each other if the age gap would be wide.

I think that the both of you would have a hard time adjusting with each other if the age difference is more than 10 years already. Unless the older person can keep up with the younger one or the younger one is into the same things the older person is into

Comment

• ClitEastwood
        ClitEastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried dating someone who has a huge age difference before?

• JustLikeU
        JustLikeU commented
        Editing a comment
        ClitEastwood Not is the past. But at the moment! I am dating an 18 years old young man these days. And I am adjusting my self to be at par with him. Now, I feel so young. lol.

Not sure about someone who's more than a decade older than me. I prefer that he's only a few years older than me

Comment

• DorothyStyles
        DorothyStyles commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, me too. I do not want 10-15 years older than I. Maybe, I am an used to that set up.

If we had a good connection with each other, why not? There's also a huge chance that he's a passionate partner when it comes to sex

Comment

• HypoLuxe
        HypoLuxe commented
        Editing a comment
        But you're fine with dating a guy who's of the same age as you? As long as he has the traits that you're after?

If he looks like we're just of the same age, why not? And there's a chance that he's after for something more serious and ready to settle down

Comment

• SpudMe
        SpudMe commented
        Editing a comment
        So if he doesn't look young, you wouldn't date him?

No. I am not into MILF. I am afraid that she might not be able to handle my wild moves should we continue to have a sex. LOL.

Comment

• BigPoppa
        BigPoppa commented
        Editing a comment
        What if she's the type who's flexible? Are you willing to bang a milf?

• BullNdieHeather
        BullNdieHeather commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not saying that you try it but there are old women who have maintained their sexual prowess. Seems like they are still as wild as they were on their teens.

• DorothyStyles
        DorothyStyles commented
        Editing a comment
        That was your assumption. But an assumption could be proven wrong upon doing the thing in reality to see the actual results.

What if he's 15 years older, but he looks 15 years younger? It's all in the hair. It's all in the hair.

Comment

Working...
      X