So You Got Wasted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So You Got Wasted

I know that all of us has been wasted before. So I'm wondering what were some of the craziest things that you've done while you were wasted? Mine was puking on the side of the freeway. Me and my friends decided to go on a road trip. While on the freeway I told my friend who was driving to go on the side of the road because I'm about to puke. Once we've stopped I puked everything that we drank and have eaten a few hours prior. Spent the entire trip asleep. Only time I woke up is when I was about to vomit again.

Me and a couple of my friends overheard a guy practicing his proposal speech while his girlfriend was in the restroom. When the girl came back as we're about to leave, one of my friends who was too drunk already, suddenly approaches the girl and tells her that her boyfriend is planning to propose to her. The guy's face immediately turned red speechless as we bolted out of the bar as fast as possible.

Comment

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      Deanne12 Really? like what? Did she set up a date to them?

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope he already move on,lol Susanna23

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      JanejaneBH Nope, she helped the guy to surprise the girl.

It was during an office party. I got so drunk that I was holding a bottle of Jagemeister and was giving shots to whoever was passing by in front of me. And according to one of my workmates I even forced one of the managers to take a shot.

Comment

• HGDF745
      HGDF745 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pads10 I know, but I am just being friendly and enjoying,lol

• HGDF745
      HGDF745 commented
      Editing a comment
      NarniaStark Yeah, and I even think about that if that would happen.

• Pads10
      Pads10 commented
      Editing a comment
      HGDF745 Really? Did your manager see the videos?

I once woke up at my parents house which is a two hour car ride away from my place. According to my dad, I called him in the middle of the night crying and telling him to pick me up at the bar that I was drinking in that night because I was having hard time getting a cab. And when he arrived at the bar, he saw me lying down on one of the booths sleeping.

Comment

• HypoLuxe
      HypoLuxe commented
      Editing a comment
      grace34 she's talking about a restaurant booth and not a telephone booth. Why not try and google a restaurant booth so that you would know what it looks like.

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      grace34 Yeah I know right, I even hope that I hope nobody should know me.

• Manthara34
      Manthara34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I even can't believe it that I become like if I am drunk. grace34

The only thing I remembered when I got wasted was when I went to my friend's house party and woke up in their bathtub. It was not that weird before I knew that the bathtub was full of my pukes.

Comment

• habbit98
      habbit98 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have stink then if you bathe yourself in puke and I assume that you've use that bathtub to clean yourself up.

• LazieDaizy
      LazieDaizy commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you immediately took a shower so that you can clean yourself up since you're already there.

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, your friend might laugh at you, like what I did to one of my friends too. OnlyChristina

It was the guy that I had a one night stand with who got wasted. He passed out on me while I was giving him a blowjob. At first I can hear him enjoying it, and a couple of minutes later all I can hear from him was his snoring.

Comment

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you leave him after he snores? You must be so pissed that you didn't receive your end of having your pussy eaten.

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      At least he didn't end up puking on you while you were sucking his dick.

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he remember when the morning came? you know, that when he passes out,lmao. BullNdieHeather

It would be the times that I woke up in some strangers bed and not knowing whether something happened to us or not.

Comment

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      That frequently happens to wasted people. Wasted and horny are the best match for me.

• AlysaBBy
      AlysaBBy commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you didn't end up on the other side of the town when that happened.

• More2This
      More2This commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many times has done happened to you? Maybe you might need a friend with you the next time you go out for drinks to make sure that won't happen to you again.

Does anyone here want to hook up with me? I am kinda horny here.

Comment

Working...
    X