Let's Call it Quits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Call it Quits

What do you dislike on a person you are dating that will end the relationship quickly and you'll call it quits? Like for me, I'll end it quickly if I found out that he has kids since I don't want to raise anyone's kid.

If I found out he's married then I'll totally end my connection with him since I don't want to waste my time on married men. I only accept single guys to date.

Comment

• Manthara34
      Manthara34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually dated a guy that you didn't know was married? How about men who used to be married? Are you okay with that or it is still a no for you?

It would be finding out that he just wanted to sleep with me that's why he asked me out.

Comment

• HGDF745
      HGDF745 commented
      Editing a comment
      How far into the relationship did you find out that he just wanted to sleep with you and nothing else?

Finding out that he has cheated on his previous relationships. Because that's something that you can't remove easily in that person.

Comment

• Tiffany45
      Tiffany45 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're a believer of the saying once a cheater, always a cheater?

• Sunitta08
      Sunitta08 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is something that will change or you will give him a chance maybe he can prove that he doesn't cheat anymore.

If he has a history of drugs then I might avoid him unless he is already clean and undergone rehab to improve himself.

Comment

• Orlea32
      Orlea32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it also applies to someone who has a history of addiction with alcohol and smoking?

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does he need to be sober or clean before you decide to date him?

It would be finding out the bad things that he has done in his past that he hasn't told me about.

Comment

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that ever happens are you going to listen to him explain why he has done that or you're just going to dump him immediately?

If I learn that he has a bad reputation like he's a womanizer and he assaults women then I'll call it quits and I don't want to be near him again.

Comment

• AylaGD
      AylaGD commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you totally believe in rumors if they happen to tell you one? I think its best if you will learn from the person that you are dating on what kind of person he is.

• Lorane12
      Lorane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a given already. I don't think that anyone wants to be with a guy who has a history of violence towards women.

Maybe his poor health practice and poor hygiene will do it since I don't want to be with guys who abuse their body with alcohol and unhealthy stuff even his hygiene when he doesn't clean himself up, got long fingernails, etc.

Comment

• Susanna23
      Susanna23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy exercises but still drinks from time to time. Are you still going to break up with him or not?

If he is a jerk, an asshole, and an arrogant bastard all of the time. I can't imagine being with them and I might not take it nor survive to be with them.

Comment

The same goes for me and I want to have a family of my own and I want to take care of my own child and not somebody else's child.

Comment

Working...
      X