Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you are no longer sexually attracted to him???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you are no longer sexually attracted to him???

I broke up with my boyfriend for the reason that as time goes by and as we are having sex almost every day, time came and I am not sexually attracted to him anymore. At first I won't admit it and saying that maybe I am just tired of working whole day but nahhh.... I started losing interest in having sex with him.

Fenny56 did you even try different methods on how to make your man more attractive to your eyes? What are your fetish you can do it to actually see if you're no longer sexually attracted to him.

Comment

Why would you stay in a relationship when your not happy anymore. I mean, it's not just about you but it's for both of you. At the end of the day, unhappy relationship will just lead to break up. SO I guess you did the right thing!

Comment

That actually doesn't make any sense to me! If you love your boyfriend, does it require that you are sexually attracted to him all the time? You don't need a boyfriend, you need a fuck buddy.

Comment

Did you even try to understand the situation? when you've been from an intimate relationship, you would understand it, but I guess you were not. So better to stop giving shit opinion!

Comment

Stop this nonsense thing! Why don't you get a sugar daddy instead?

Comment

Better stop with this drama bitch! You're a hoe and that's why you don't feel contented with your man!

Comment

Working...
              X