Bring Back the Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back the Love

Have you been in a relationship that you try to revive the intimacy or bring back the love that once there? What are the things you did in order to bring that back?

Yes, I think I was in that position before and I cook him breakfast every day and take care of him to bring back his trust to me.

Comment

• DorothyStyles
      DorothyStyles commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet it did not work. lol

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it works because they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. lol

Maybe the two of you spend an entire weekend together or try and do something new be it outside or in the bedroom

Comment

• habbit98
      habbit98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Already done that with an ex and it wasn't effective, we got more tired of each other.

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      habbit98 maybe one of you was just forced into going on that trip that's why it didn't worked out for you

Yes, I tried living with him but unfortunately it did not work out for the both of us.

Comment

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it did not work for him.

Nope, when I don't have feeling anymore for her, I let her go.

Comment

• ItsyBetsy
      ItsyBetsy commented
      Editing a comment
      You didn't feel bad that you let her go that easy?

Why would you try to bring back the love if you know that it was just a one-sided love only?

Comment

What made the relationship end up that way in the first place?

Comment

• BustyBasia
        BustyBasia commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you feel that they let the romance die that's why she's asking for tips on how to revive them?

Do you really think that the relationship is worth trying to revive? Because if it's not, might as well end things with him already

Comment

Nope, when it was over, it's over. I don't think trying to revive something when it seems impossible is a good idea.

Comment

• HypoLuxe
          HypoLuxe commented
          Editing a comment
          This only applies when you didn't have something real in your time together.
      Working...
      X