Perfect date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect date

I am done with those bars. I used to love those bars when I was younger. But now that I am a bit older, my preference had already changed.
    For me, it would be perfect when my date would come elegantly dressed as it would complement to the restaurant where only couples would be inside and having intimate conversations while having a nice dinner with candle lights on the table. Of course, sweet music would be at the background.
    How do you describe your perfect date?

I'm guessing that this wouldn't be the correct answer to your question. LMAO

Comment

• NotAlone
      NotAlone commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my goodness. Well, she answered it correctly although she had a different concept of a date. She made me laughed, though.

• Twiggy
      Twiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how some people knows what they want and not too scattered.

• SharonSkills
      SharonSkills commented
      Editing a comment
      Twiggy Scattered? What do you mean? I could not comprehend, sorry.

It would be at a small quiet restaurant where we can talk and get to know each other better

Comment

• More2This
      More2This commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to have it on a fancy restaurant and the place need to be quiet as well. I think I would care more of the place than of my date. lol.

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      I really think fancy restaurant dates are just for dates to just shower each other love and not a freakin hot seat.

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      This would be nice but I need the food to be superb in order for me to enjoy the date to its fullest.

A date is a great date if the company is the best. Don't matter where we go.

Comment

• notpickygirl
      notpickygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      If the company is great and the place would not be that great then it would just ruin the moment as there would be no compatibility.

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      Tried a date beside a hotdog stand before but the guy is really good at carrying the conversation so it didn't matter.

I don't know where I've seen this but I remember one show that is similar to this. His plan was to make the first date a Truth or Drink kind of game. They get so drunk until they became so honest and unable to dodge questions. Anyone know where this is from?

Comment

Perfect date is where they serve a very nice dessert. It's quite rare these days.

Comment

• BullNdieHeather
        BullNdieHeather commented
        Editing a comment
        Some good restaurants serve very nice desserts. You could request your date to take you to those restaurants. You would surely enjoy your date.

You have a very nice idea of what a good date is. You have a romantic type of a date. And actually I would like to have dates similar to what you stated. I would go out with my best clothes on and have a dinner on a silent place where we could discuss sweet nothings.

Comment

• NotAlone
        NotAlone commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem with those types of places are the clothes to wear as it would have to be elegant and I would have a hard time choosing which one to wear.
    Working...
    X