Meet Me in New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Me in New York City

I plan to be in New York City in the early part of January 2020. If there are any women who gotten to know me a little through my posts on this forum who would like to meet for drinks while I'm in New York City let me know. If you know anything about me as of yet then you know if we make any plans at this point it is only to meet for drinks. There are no expectations beyond meeting for drinks in any way, shape, or form. Private message me if you're available and interested and we can discuss details.
    Last edited by Huranalrashid; 11-25-2019, 03:24 PM.

Oh, I hope that women who are located in that part of the world would see your post and would have a time to see you around in New York City. Would that be a vacation, if you don't mind me asking it?

Comment

• Huranalrashid
      Huranalrashid commented
      Editing a comment
      Gracia3 I'll be in New York City attending a convention, so it will not be vacation for me.

• Manthara34
      Manthara34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huranalrashid Oh, a convention with a side trip. Well, there are some people who do that thing.

Is it fine to ask why only drink and nothing else? Looks like you are into the safe side which is also good.

Comment

• Huranalrashid
      Huranalrashid commented
      Editing a comment
      Marian45 What I mean is that simply because someone agrees to meet me for drinks that will not be interpreted by me as an automatic invitation for sex. In other words, lets have drinks and let's see if we would like to have dinner. After dinner we can see if there's more we would like to do together or not.

• Fenny56
      Fenny56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huranalrashid Oh, okay, I got it. You have a nice plan. I hope that most men would have plans like what you have.

Wow, NYC is the place to be! I was hoping to go there if I can free my schedule but hey, I hope you'll have a safe trip and get to bopped someone on your trip there!

Comment

• WackSparrow
      WackSparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping to bop into him if you ever had a chance to be in New York City? Well, he sounds like he is looking for a friend that he might be able to meet there.

• habbit98
      habbit98 commented
      Editing a comment
      WackSparrow A friend? I don't think so. We could say that someone who could be talked to just to unwind after the convention.

Originally posted by Huranalrashid View Post
    I plan to be in New York City in the early part of January 2020. If there are any women who gotten to know me a little through my posts on this forum who would like to meet for drinks while I'm in New York City let me know. If you know anything about me as of yet then you know if we make any plans at this point it is only to meet for drinks. There are no expectations beyond meeting for drinks in any way, shape, or form. Private message me if you're available and interested and we can discuss details.
    Huranalrashid So, what's up with you? I mean, why are you planning to go to NYC? Don't you plan on going to other places like the Netherlands, Japan, or Amsterdam?

Comment

• Franzem67
      Franzem67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are not reading, eh? He said that he would go there for a convention.
Working...
X