Last-minute hookups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last-minute hookups

Imagine you had a long tiring day, you're tucked in bed and as you close your eyes, you hear a beep.
    It was your phone and it was from a guy you've hooked up with, says he wanted to see you tonight.
    So, are you up to last-minute hookups? Or would you rather pass?

If he's that good-looking guy from my previous hookups and is looking for last-minute hookups with me, I'd tell him to come over to my place and we can do it here, lol!

Comment

• Jhannnna
      Jhannnna commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice decision. Okay, I think I would also go into this route. I would wait for him, say about 30 minutes. He should not take more than 45 minutes, though.

I don't have time for last-minute hookups! Such bad timing when I'm all tucked in bed and see who's bothering me in the middle of the night. Oh, I see, he's my previous hookup and says he's alone right now. Oh well, guess who's going to stay at his place tonight?

Comment

• Fenny56
      Fenny56 commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO! I did not see that coming. You had a sudden change of mind just so you can do a last-minute hookup with him. Well, I won't judge you any further because it seems like he's a fine-ass to me!

• Lorane12
      Lorane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. You are so quick in getting up from being tucked up in bed, huh? Well, I salute you for going to his place in the middle of the night.

Last-minute hookups would give me an adrenaline rush so, hell yes! I would love to go out and have a last-minute hookup with someone.

Comment

• lotsalove
      lotsalove commented
      Editing a comment
      You would go on even if you are already about to sleep? Oh, look what sex can do to men. It shows here that humans are sex animals.

That would be a pussy, so I will not let that pass. Lol. I will get up immediately and go to her place.

Comment

• bolder11
      bolder11 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great of you, I just think that some guys would just pass for a last-minute hookup. Too bad, that they've missed the opportunity to hookup for the night.

It depends. If I like the man then okay I would hookup with him. If he is someone who is just so-so, then I would rather pass and continue with my sleep. Lol.

Comment

• JairaTR
      JairaTR commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree! If I was happy with his performance during our last hookup session, then I guess I'll hookup with him again. I want him to make me happy and contented for the second time around.

I would LOVE to have those last-minute hookups but I sometimes hate myself for falling into a good sleep and have missed so many chances of hooking up for those nights, lol!

Comment

It depends on the guy, I guess. If I was happy and satisfied during our hookup, then I'd agree in a heartbeat. But if not, I'll probably pass or maybe I can just ignore him.

Comment

I probably won't go for last minute hookups. Because whenever I hookup with someone, I have a routine that I follow and I won't able to do that routine if the hookup is unplanned.

Comment

If I am really tired and exhausted, I don't think I'll agree for a last-minute hookup. I won't be able to enjoy it and for sure, I wont have the energy for it.

Comment

I love sex because sex is my life, but if I am tired I'll choose to sleep.lol

Comment

Working...
            X