• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffany45
    commented on 's reply
    Do you usually do hook ups? WackSparrow

• Janeth445
    replied
    I love sex because sex is my life, but if I am tired I'll choose to sleep.lol

Leave a comment:

• JairaTR
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree! If I was happy with his performance during our last hookup session, then I guess I'll hookup with him again. I want him to make me happy and contented for the second time around.

• Lorane12
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha. You are so quick in getting up from being tucked up in bed, huh? Well, I salute you for going to his place in the middle of the night.

• Amyyy34
    replied
    If I am really tired and exhausted, I don't think I'll agree for a last-minute hookup. I won't be able to enjoy it and for sure, I wont have the energy for it.

Leave a comment:

• Drenna63
    replied
    I probably won't go for last minute hookups. Because whenever I hookup with someone, I have a routine that I follow and I won't able to do that routine if the hookup is unplanned.

Leave a comment:

• DorothyStyles
    replied
    It depends on the guy, I guess. If I was happy and satisfied during our hookup, then I'd agree in a heartbeat. But if not, I'll probably pass or maybe I can just ignore him.

Leave a comment:

• lotsalove
    commented on 's reply
    You would go on even if you are already about to sleep? Oh, look what sex can do to men. It shows here that humans are sex animals.

• Jhannnna
    commented on 's reply
    Nice decision. Okay, I think I would also go into this route. I would wait for him, say about 30 minutes. He should not take more than 45 minutes, though.

• JanejaneBH
    replied
    I would LOVE to have those last-minute hookups but I sometimes hate myself for falling into a good sleep and have missed so many chances of hooking up for those nights, lol!

Leave a comment:

• bolder11
    commented on 's reply
    That's great of you, I just think that some guys would just pass for a last-minute hookup. Too bad, that they've missed the opportunity to hookup for the night.

• Fenny56
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO! I did not see that coming. You had a sudden change of mind just so you can do a last-minute hookup with him. Well, I won't judge you any further because it seems like he's a fine-ass to me!

• Franzem67
    replied
    It depends. If I like the man then okay I would hookup with him. If he is someone who is just so-so, then I would rather pass and continue with my sleep. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• habbit98
    replied
    That would be a pussy, so I will not let that pass. Lol. I will get up immediately and go to her place.

Leave a comment:

• WackSparrow
    replied
    Last-minute hookups would give me an adrenaline rush so, hell yes! I would love to go out and have a last-minute hookup with someone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X