Same Sex Affairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Sex Affairs

Has any of you thought of having an affair with somebody of the same gender?

Nope, I have no plans of having an affair with a guy and even with a woman. I don't want to do something that will ruin my relationship.

Comment

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she stops having sex with you? Are you going to be fine with that or you're going to find a woman who's willing to have sex with you?

• Spiral
      Spiral commented
      Editing a comment
      Deanne12 I can't see any reason why he would stop having sex with me. But okay, if that's the situation then I'll talk to her and ask her about it.

I have no plans of cheating on a partner whether that person is a girl or a guy.

Comment

• AylaGD
      AylaGD commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your single and a girl like you? Will you let her court you?

• ItsyBetsy
      ItsyBetsy commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm single I will let her court me since I always wanted to try having a relationship of the same gender.

Are you thinking that person that you are seeing will be more understanding if they found out that you're having an affair with someone from the same sex?

Comment

No, since my friends will be shocked in case that happens and I can't even explain my sexuality when that happens.

Comment

• lotsalove
        lotsalove commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you afraid that your friends will know that you like a girl too? Is that something you are scared to admit?

No, since I'm straight and I haven't imagined myself being with a woman and I don't know if I can do it since I got no experience with a woman.

Comment

• Paloma12
        Paloma12 commented
        Editing a comment
        But are you willing to go for the experience? It will only be a one day affair for sure.

• Franzem67
        Franzem67 commented
        Editing a comment
        What if she's a really hot girl? Are you still not interested in doing it with her?

I only want a one-night affair just to experiment with what it feels like to be with a girl on a single night.

Comment

• Freeza12
        Freeza12 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you really do want to experiment, does it involve scissoring and pegging?

• boredassTRS
        boredassTRS commented
        Editing a comment
        And were you happy with that experience or not? Also did the lady know that you're dating a guy at the time?

Maybe one time if I'm drunk and if she is hot and looks like Silje Norendal and I have a thing for Blonde girls especially those Norwegian ones.

Comment

• Fenny56
        Fenny56 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you always have a thing for blondes? Sijie Norendal is hot and a babe, you're lucky if you ever come across to someone like her.

• More2This
        More2This commented
        Editing a comment
        Fenny56 yeah, always been attracted to blondes. Definitely hot, I'll be the luckiest if ever hahaha.

• Fenny56
        Fenny56 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, there are a lot of blondes out there. I am sure you can find one. More2This

No, and I feel uncomfortable doing it with another girl even if its only a one day thing.

Comment

• Orlea32
        Orlea32 commented
        Editing a comment
        If I will meet them in person I will hug them for 5mins.lol Tiffany45

• Tiffany45
        Tiffany45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your celebrity crush would annoy you then. Orlea32

• Orlea32
        Orlea32 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tiffany45 Yeah probably they would.

One time I had a bisexual colleague who asks me out and I accept because she is sweet but I told her that I won't be in a relationship with a girl cos I don't like it. She was upset but we are still good friends.

Comment

• Sunitta08
        Sunitta08 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you had given her high hope that something will happen since you accepted to date her. Did things become awkward between the two of you?

It hasn't really crossed my mind until you've mentioned it. I feel that it would be a no for me since I prefer to have a real dick in me and not just a strap on.

Comment

• SpudMe
        SpudMe commented
        Editing a comment
        If you like real dicks then you might as well go for the big ones so you'll enjoy yourself.

• Deanne12
        Deanne12 commented
        Editing a comment
        SpudMe do you always go for the big one? and how would you know if he has a big one?

• HGDF745
        HGDF745 commented
        Editing a comment
        SpudMe Of course, and I prefer sex toys over same gender.

Never thought about and why would I? Just because that us ladies tend to experiment more when it comes to sex, it doesn't mean that all of us would do it.

Comment

• Gregaria28
        Gregaria28 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if you don't like it then we respect your decision and she is only asking your opinion if you'll do it.

• Lorane12
        Lorane12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gregaria28 How about you? have you ever tried same sex?

We don't have any affair but we did kiss torridly. like 5mins.lol.

Comment

• Manthara34
        Manthara34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, and I felt so good after we kissed. Janeth445

• Janeth445
        Janeth445 commented
        Editing a comment
        You guys should get a room after that. I am sure you both are not content after that. Manthara34

• Manthara34
        Manthara34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, I don't want to have sex with the same gender, I only do kissing. Janeth445
    Working...
    X