Blowjobs on first dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowjobs on first dates

I'm not sure if this question is valid but I have this rule of doing only blow jobs for men I have had sex for at least 3x. My girlfriends sucks dick the first time. How quickly give blow jobs? like the first time? but I wanted my pussy eaten the first. Girls privilege.

Depends on the vibe. I can give blowjobs on first date if me and the guy has that moment of feels in the air. I don't really mind giving blowjobs 😏

Comment

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, there are guys that can give us butterflies even on first dates that we just wanna kiss and cuddle with them all night!

• AylaGD
      AylaGD commented
      Editing a comment
      seems unfair for me to have my pussy eaten the first time and I do not do the same. hmmpp lemee rethink of my decisions lol

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      I know lol AylaGD but the number of dates does not matter,. If you want to suck the dick, you surely will even at first glance. But if that man is does not deserved to be sucked, years won't even count. I say,. blowjobs are given for those who deserves.

If the guy is HOT then I will go for it!! Also, blowjobs is a nice way of finding out if the guy has a big or small dick lol.

Comment

I don't really like doing it during first dates but if the two of us feels it then I'm fine jumping in it. 😏

Comment

• AylaGD
        AylaGD commented
        Editing a comment
        But I suppose you have tried a couple of times right? DO you spit or swallow?

Yep, I don't do blowjobs on first date lol, I don't even kiss a guy on first dates since we're still in knowing each other stage and I don't want things to immediately jumps to romantic stage as I want to know the person better before like really investing my time and feelings.

Comment

It depends, if you want a repeat.. hell yeah. if that will be the last. then you know what to do

Comment

Originally posted by AylaGD View Post
          I'm not sure if this question is valid but I have this rule of doing only blow jobs for men I have had sex for at least 3x. My girlfriends sucks dick the first time. How quickly give blow jobs? like the first time? but I wanted my pussy eaten the first. Girls privilege.
          your mouth your rules. honey. it's fine if you don't want it. but do you let the guy lick your pussy???

Comment

• Lorane12
            Lorane12 commented
            Editing a comment
            If the guy wants to lick my pussy even if I don't give him a bj then that's is perfect for me. If he licks it nicely then maybe I'll change my mind with the bj!

I don't do it on first time either I don't know why but I'm just not feeling it.

Comment

• Lorane12
            Lorane12 commented
            Editing a comment
            How many dates before you're ready to give blowjobs to the guy?

• Kimmy13
            Kimmy13 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am confident doing it after 3 or 4 dates with the guy and how about you Lorane12?
        Working...
        X