Hook Up in New York City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook Up in New York City

If anyone lives in the NYC area or nearby, hit me up and let's have some fun.

What kind of women are you looking for? I am not a cougar, ok? But are you open to those kind of women?

Comment

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      You're only 21 Franzem67, there's no way that you're a cougar because you're way too young lol! What's make you even say that anyway?

Hello Yong169, I've sent you a private message already. I hope to get in touch with you!

Comment

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great HGDF745 you've found a friend! Or a potential hookup, I just want to say to you, congratulations!

• Manthara34
      Manthara34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow. So, anything from him? Did you receive some reply from him? Any developments here?

Originally posted by Yong169 View Post
    How about chatting some of us here? Are you down with fun sex chats?

Comment

• Huranalrashid
      Huranalrashid commented
      Editing a comment
      Lorane12 Private message me anytime you want. Or reply to the private message I'm about to send you. I've already finished most of my work for the day and I'm sitting at my desk teasing my cock--and I haven't even had lunch yet. I'm such a naughty boy.....
      Last edited by Huranalrashid; 10-10-2019, 07:15 PM.

• SharonSkills
      SharonSkills commented
      Editing a comment
      Huranalrashid Eh, what? You are that horny? Are there no people beside your desk? Someone might see you and judge you as a pervert man in the office.

• Huranalrashid
      Huranalrashid commented
      Editing a comment
      SharonSkills One of the chief benefits of having a professional position that includes a private office with a door that locks allows me to be a naughty boy before lunch, and edge my cock so that it's sensitive to the touch for that special person I meet with later....Damn, I'm getting horny again!

Originally posted by Yong169 View Post
    We can have fun here Yong169. Just chat me up if you want

Comment

• Janeth445
      Janeth445 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you two chatting up now? Any update?

Dang everyone now wants to hook up now in NY. if you found something dawg you better hook me some with one of your ladies

Comment

• fineass12
      fineass12 commented
      Editing a comment
      its better if you're the one to initiate rather than asking someone to provide you.. just saying

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      But you are in San Diego! I am sure there are lots of women to make some hookups in there. Come on, that is California.

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, why don't you find someone near your location?
Working...
X