Catching up with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching up with you

Someone you used to hook up with has become a friend to you. You two don't usually talk that much anymore but years have gone by, you haven't heard much from him/her. Now, someone has added you online and messaged you. To your surprise, it was him/her and it turns out that he/she is now transgender. In that message, he/she says that he/she wants to catch up with you over with beer or coffee. Would you like to accept his/her invitation?
    Last edited by Gregaria28; 01-03-2020, 07:49 AM.

I would love to! I would accept his invitation and would talk about his great transformation. I hope he is happy with it, what? We became friends and I think it's nice to be friends with him.

Comment

• bolder11
      bolder11 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's nice to know that you're in good terms with your ex, as for me, I'm not but I am willing to be friends with them if there's any chance. Anyway, he just wants to catch up so why not go ahead and meet him up right?

• Kimmy13
      Kimmy13 commented
      Editing a comment
      His? Are you that she is still a he when she already transformed into a woman?

I would accept his invitation, we will catch up and I just really wanted to know why he even chose to become trans. I'm curious to know why he changed like that.

Comment

• JairaTR
      JairaTR commented
      Editing a comment
      He changed because you've left him Twiggy, kidding! Maybe he's been closeted before and you failed to notice that as well.

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      So he tried hooking up with women and now he turned into trans? Huh, he must've tried men and starts to like it, and now he is in his final form, a transwoman. Well, let's be happy for him that his post-op has become a huge success.

I think it would be a celebration party for him coming out as trans. I think it won't be necessary for me to come, I'd say thank you for the invitation but I have a busy schedule ahead, was just hoping that it would be just us catching up with each other.

Comment

• SharonSkills
      SharonSkills commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww too bad you wouldn't be there on his/her big celebration. Well, at least he/she has contacted you and invited you to come over. He/She must've been a great person after all.

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you expect that it would be between you two? Do you plan to touch his parts to see if it's real? Lol, kidding, well, it is indeed a celebration. More like a party and you should've come because it might be fun.

• Samanthy009
      Samanthy009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. I guess it would just be the two of you. A little chat with each other over a cup of coffee.

Lol. That was unexpected. I thought that he/she would like to reconnect with you for hookups again. Anyway, I would accept her offer to me. I would like see how she is now.

Comment

• Fenny56
      Fenny56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, yes she/he will definitely flaunt his/her new self to you and wants you to appreciate who he/she is now.

• WackSparrow
      WackSparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      But maybe he still wants to hook up for the very last time even if he is already on his transwoman form, just to see if it'll work on you.

No. It is not necessary anymore. She has a new life that is separate from mine. She is my past and it should remain in that way.

Comment

• Amyyy34
      Amyyy34 commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you not get curious over it? Would you not want to see how she looks like now? She could be even more beautiful than you are. Lol.

• grace34
      grace34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amyyy34 I think that's what she's trying to avoid, she might even feel insecure if her ex hookup turns out to be way hotter than her, lol. No offense, Lorane12

• Locrea4
      Locrea4 commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you not like to have a little chat for few minutes while drinking coffee together?

Is this true? Wow, I cannot believe it, well, I think I should meet up with him. To see is to believe right? Then I guess we'll be gal pals from now on, lol!

Comment

• Paloma12
      Paloma12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you can no longer have hookups with him but instead, you two should look for guys to hook up with if you two would catch up in a bar or in a club.

• Spiral
      Spiral commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you two would be gal pals? Alright then, you two should look for hookups now and I mean men hookups, he might want to have those yummy men by the end of the night, lol.

Oh, he really wants to catch up? I think that would be okay, we can have coffee if I'm free for that time. I want to know when and where would our meetup will take place.

Comment

• SpudMe
      SpudMe commented
      Editing a comment
      It is great to catch up with someone you knew from the past and see what they're up to now. But wow, your former hookup is now a woman? Now that is something that you must see!

I do not want to see him again, I might even get jealous of how beautiful he has become more than me right now. Lol, I would just say maybe some other time but in fact, there won't be a next time.

Comment

• DorothyStyles
      DorothyStyles commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO, then do not meet with him, no one is forcing you to meet up with him anyway and if you're jealous of him then just ignore him.

• Deanne12
      Deanne12 commented
      Editing a comment
      It sure looks like he does not want to catch up with you but he wants to flaunt his new version of himself to you.

I would accept it if it was over a beer. I mean, we should drink lots of beer, then she would be able to tell me of her transitions. I am curious on how she transformed herself.

Comment

• JanejaneBH
      JanejaneBH commented
      Editing a comment
      Aha! Then why are you so curious with her transitions? I think that it is not needed to know the details on how she transitioned. I guess that every transgender person would have similar transitions.

Why does she need to contact me? What is her intention? I do not think that she still needs me. Does she want to show off how beautiful she is now?

Comment

What? Hold on. Catch up with me? What for? Couldn't she see that I am still me? Yeah, still beautiful. Does she need to know more?

Comment

Working...
      X