Doing It As A Favor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing It As A Favor

At this day and age, I think that all of us have a friend or know someone who's a member of the lgbtq community. So I'm wondering if you're going to agree to have sex with a gay friend of yours. Like he would ask you to have sex so that he would know what it feels like to have sex with a girl.

I think that this is more applicable for you guys. Not sure that there are lesbians out there who wants to experience what it feels like having sex with a guy.

Comment

• Kimmy13
      Kimmy13 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are still some who really want to experience it because some lesbians are still fucking with guys.

• Orlea32
      Orlea32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kimmy13 maybe you can introduce those lesbians that you're talking about to BigPoppa

• BigPoppa
      BigPoppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Kimmy13 I might consider and think of them as bisexual rather than lesbians.

I don't mind having sex with him. He is my friend and I would gladly help him experience things he would want to experience.

Comment

• Marian45
      Marian45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess being your friend would be so good if you would accept that.

• ClitEastwood
      ClitEastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      So if a friend ask you a favor to have sex with him then you would immediately say yes?

I'm willing to say yes, but I feel that none of my gay friends would ask that from me.

Comment

• AidenTR
      AidenTR commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have gay friends? It seems like you do not have friends that are in the lgbtq.

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      BullNdieHeather I think he just wants to preserve your friendship and don't want to get things awkward between the two of you.

Not sure that's a good idea since I feel that things would be really different between the two of us after we've done it.

Comment

• Gregaria28
      Gregaria28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. One sex experience can lead to doing it all the time.

• NarniaStark
      NarniaStark commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep and it might ruin a friendship.

I could spare him and agree to have sex with me but I'll make sure that he doesn't have big boobs already or else it will be awkward.

Comment

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you're talking about a shemale here that's why you're expecting that he might have boobs?

• NotAlone
      NotAlone commented
      Editing a comment
      How can that look awkward to you?

• Celine123
      Celine123 commented
      Editing a comment
      boredassTRS NotAlone Yes he is already turning into a shemale with those pills and it's awkward because he got the same things as you which is boobs.

Since we're friends I might be willing to sleep with him just so I can also say that I've slept with a gay guy.

Comment

• LeilaBee
      LeilaBee commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it involve sex or you will just sleep together? It sounds like you both will just be sleeping.

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      Twiggy Of course I will not force him. If he doesn't want to sleep with me then okay.

• BustyBasia
      BustyBasia commented
      Editing a comment
      LeilaBee Just sleeping together sounds great too lol

I don't think that any of my friends who are lesbians are interested in doing that. And they might challenge me into a fight if I were the one who would suggest that.

Comment

• AlysaBBy
      AlysaBBy commented
      Editing a comment
      But if there was one who's willing to sleep with you, are you going to do it or not?

• notpickygirl
      notpickygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Imagine if they would be the dominant ones and don't even know if they will act girlie enough and they will show their masculine side.

I doubt it any of my gay friends did not have sex with a girl yet. I think that before they discovered that they are gay, they already had hookups and one night stands with girls.

Comment

• HeyMan
      HeyMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that one of them realized that they were gay right after hooking up with a girl?

• DorothyStyles
      DorothyStyles commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many ladies do you think they hooked up with before realizing that they were gay?

Yes, but if he dislikes it or he's uncomfortable then I will just stop because I want to enjoy it and I don't want to be with someone who is a whiny person.

Comment

• ItsyBetsy
      ItsyBetsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if his dick is going soft and is not able to pull it then you should stop because it's not going anywhere.

• Lomma89
      Lomma89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that only time he would feel uncomfortable with it is if he's a bottom.

I've done it for a friend once. Only said yes to him since I had a crush on him ever since I've met him.

Comment

• JustLikeU
      JustLikeU commented
      Editing a comment
      And do you think that he enjoyed doing it with you or you didn't mind since you're happy that you were able to sleep with him?

• Jasmine45
      Jasmine45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know beforehand that he was gay or it developed overtime?

Absolutely and if he wants to be pegged maybe I could also do him a favor. It must be a great experience having one with a gay friend just for fun.

Comment

• Gracia3
      Gracia3 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it all wrong. She's talking about having straight sex with a gay friend and not pegging him.

• JairaTR
      JairaTR commented
      Editing a comment
      So if you've done having normal sex you then will make him experience being pegged too if he wants?

I have my doubts that he is not a hundred percent gay at the moment but anyways I will still do him a favor so I can also have an experience having sex with a gay person.

Comment

• Jade110
      Jade110 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you really can't understand why they want to have sex with us if they aren't straight men.

If he's a really good looking guy, I wouldn't mind sleeping with him. But I have to be extra tipsy so that it will not feel awkward for me.

Comment

• Drenna63
      Drenna63 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the only reason why I'm willing to sleep with a gay friend of mine. But I feel that he's the one who needs to be tipsy before we do it.
Working...
X