R U Gay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R U Gay?

Have you been with someone or know someone who might be gay? But they're clearly denying it?
    Last edited by SharonSkills; 02-25-2019, 09:32 AM.

Had a male co-worker before that acts more lady-like than me. He has a small mirror in his cubicle and I've caught him a couple of times looking at himself and checking himself out

Comment

• fineass12
      fineass12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahm, so looking in a mirror and checking yourself out is now a gay thing?

Yes, I have a few friends who are gay. Not really sure why you're asking this question

Comment

There have been a few of them but I just let them figure it out for themselves rather than be that friend who would ask if they're gay or not

Comment

You could have just said people who are in the closet. To answer your questions, yes I've known some who had an identity crisis when I met them

Comment

• Gracia3
          Gracia3 commented
          Editing a comment
          So did you help them resolve their orientation problems?

Why are you asking us this question? Are you questioning your orientation at the moment?

Comment

• Fenny56
          Fenny56 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you thinking that she's going to ask us to give her some advice about it?

Yes, I have an officemate who is gay but keeps denying it although his action tells it all.

Comment

Some of my friends are obviously gay but they always told me they're not but for me, it really doesn't matter if they are.

Comment

I've dated a gay before. He was handsome and he is pretty fit only to find out that he was just dating me just for fun.

Comment

There might be a few that I know. Can't really confirm since I'm not really the type who's that nosy

Comment

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with me so I let it be.

Comment

I guess the "denying" part is understandable since there are still people who don't accept gays.

Comment

Yes, a co-worker of mine said he was straight but he acts more feminine than me.

Comment

Yes, I know some of my guy friends are like that.

Comment

I have a schoolmate before and, he was drop-dead gorgeous but, he only accepts male friend requests in social media. That's pretty questionable for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X