Lots of love from New Jersey!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of love from New Jersey!

How is everyone here? lotsalove from New Jersey.
    I'm currently 29 yrs old and soon I'll be turning 30.

I feel old, is there anyone here who can make me feel young again?
    I'll be staying here for a while, just beep me!

Originally posted by lotsalove View Post
    I'm guessing you're looking for young meat here then? Lol!

Comment

• bolder11
      bolder11 commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you say so? I like young meat, too. I think that young meat are better than the old meat? What do you think? lol.

• habbit98
      habbit98 commented
      Editing a comment
      bolder11 How about if you two would go for average meat, huh? None of you wouldn't consider that? That's just sad, 'coz I consider myself average.

Hello @lostalove, welcome to the forum! I'm Gregaria28 from Ukraine.
    I guess you wouldn't give me a chance since I'm only twenty-six years old.

But it's your choice, you can BEEP me too anytime.

Comment

• Drenna63
      Drenna63 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about chatting with her? Have you tried sending her some naughty messages? By the way, you have a nice body.

• SpudMe
      SpudMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Drenna63 since you've complimented his body, do you think that Gregaria28 is yummy? If so, then why don't you try and hook up with him?

lotsalove I would love to try and make you feel young again--not that it's necessary at age 30! I love exchanging naughty messages and pictures (if you're into receiving them). Let me know either through the Forum or send me a private message.

Comment

• Sunitta08
      Sunitta08 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you send a message to her or did she send a message to you? Any update with the two of you?

Originally posted by lotsalove View Post
    I'll be staying here for a while, just beep me!
    I can make you feel young again, with just one piece of advice from me. Visit your dermatologist if you feel old, kidding! Well, look for someone young to fuck with. There you go and you're welcome!

Comment

• boredassTRS
      boredassTRS commented
      Editing a comment
      You think that fucking youngsters would be fun for her? Not to mention they would cum easily since they're always that easily aroused. Lol, kids!

If you feel old at that age, that would make me fucking ancient already lol

Comment

• Huranalrashid
      Huranalrashid commented
      Editing a comment
      LazieDaizy you certainly don't look ancient! You look fucking great!

• Jhannnna
      Jhannnna commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Why? How old are you now? OK. I had seen your age. You do not look that old on your photo and I am surprised that you look so young with your age. By the way, your cat looks great, too.

• Orlea32
      Orlea32 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Goodness. Those ancients make me grin. I remember they say Jurassic for those old thingies.

LOL. You are really getting older. Time for you to really catch up and make some time to have more hookups while you still can. Remember that time is running and you must run after it, too.

Comment

Well, when I was 29 and turning 30, while I was not feeling to be that old, I was feeling dreadful that my age would not be seen on the calendar anymore.

Comment

Hey, Jasmine45 with pretty eyes and a cute smile like yours, stop thinking about what can be seen on the calendar and what can't. You're beautiful.

Comment

Working...
        X