I want to date a bookworm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to date a bookworm

Men say they want beauty with brains, getting all impressed with my bio I get many messages from males who tend to be bookworms but oh boy they haven`t read more than a book or two in their life. Anyone out here who is actually into books? Please check my profile, see and decide if you can match up my nerd-ness then hit me up if not well then I`m always open for a hook up but then please do NOT pretend to be into books just to get inside my pants-_-

Im not into books, but Id love to read you sometime, girl. Hit me up *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Comment

Oh wow, this hit close to home. Im a guy and Im an avid reader. Everything from Mark Twain, to Stephen King, to Hemingway and Dickens. If this doesnt sound too Chinese to you, hit me up and let us discuss them over coffee or food, or whatever sounds (and reads) good to you.

Comment

Does 50 shades of grey count?

Comment

Yeah, maybe something you both can jerk off too.

Comment

God, I hate it when boys pretend to read but all theyve ever read is some shitty book which went on to becoming an American chic flick. Im a woman, but Id love some new chic friends. Hit me up, if interested.

Comment

I like girls who are into books, but I myself dont have the patience to read them myself. I do love to read up articles and watch documentaries to keep myself informed, but reading a book just seems very confining to me. I wish I was able to read books, but I just cant. However, I do admire people who read them. I would consider myself a sapiosexual. However, if you were to start discussing books with me, I wouldnt be able to discuss more than harry potter(1 and 2, and that too because of the movies).

Comment

I know girls who are quite the opposite. They spend entire days reading books and lures, but pretend all dumb and cute in front of boys. Its actually so annoying. Girls, embrace your brains, men are actually attracted to it. I know I am.

Comment

I'm into books! I even write them. We're too far from each other to date, but if you're interested I can send you some pictures that might make a lonely night more, ahem, climactic.

Comment

Working...
                  X