They Cum so quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Cum so quick

What am I going to do with guys who cum so quick? I don't enjoy sex with this kind of guys.

Originally posted by fineass12 View Post
    What am I going to do with guys who cum so quick? I don't enjoy sex with this kind of guys.
    Well some guys are using the "stop and squeeze" method, It's actually a manual method where the guy is having a pause from fucking you and squeeze the head of their cock.

Comment

There are also Delaying Spray available online which guys are spraying on their cock to have a long lasting bed scenes!

Comment

• Jhannnna
        Jhannnna commented
        Editing a comment
        @fineass I don't think so that it is highly recommendable. Because this doesn't actually work well.

Jhannnna this one is very effective! I know a lot of guys using this product!

Comment

• Freeza12
        Freeza12 commented
        Editing a comment
        fineass12 yes! VigRX delay spray is the best delay spray out there that I personally love because it is dead cheap, works every single time, and comes with a hefty 67-day money back guarantee. A single spray is all you need for delaying your orgasm.

Which part of your body you want a guy to cum? Mine is on my face! I fuckin love it when it flows down to my mouth.

Comment

Working...
      X